Professional Packers and Movers Serving Toronto, ON and the Surrounding Area
Packing and Moving Toronto, ON Since 1929In the flurry of moving preparations, one of the most critical tasks is frequently overlooked or left until the last minute — packing! While transporting large objects provides obvious difficulties, packing can be one of the most challenging components of the move, especially when traveling long distances. Proper packaging is critical for protecting small and delicate goods, and this is where the packers and movers at Lewis Abbeywood Moving & Storage come in.
Lewis Abbeywood Moving & Storage possesses the expertise and experience necessary to handle all of your packing needs. Our skilled personnel can guarantee that anything you’re transporting is adequately prepped for the voyage, from everyday household dishes and delicate objects to complicated medical equipment
Why Choose Lewis Abbeywood’s Professional and Reliable Packers and Movers?
- The most frequent packing error is not stuffing container tops and spaces with paper or linens to prevent the box’s contents from shifting during transit. We preserve your items throughout transit by employing industry-standard packing techniques. Because each of your goods is unique, each of you needs a unique packaging approach!
- By hiring us to pack your stuff, you can continue living peacefully in your current house until a day or two before your move date and then unpack and settle into your new home a day or two later. Our skilled packers excel in this area.
- Because most removals are invoiced on a weight and time basis, we ensure that our packing approach minimizes the amount of boxes required, minimizing the weight and reimbursing you for your money.
- Another benefit of hiring our packing services that you may be unaware of is that our unpacking services are included in the cost of the packing, which streamlines the relocation procedure and eliminates the need for you to deal with empty boxes and old paper.
- Our replacement value insurance covers the entire worth of all things that we pack. Many people are unaware that movers are not liable for personal belongings packed by the owner.
Kitchen or Breakables Packing
The kitchen is frequently the most difficult and time-consuming room to pack. This is primarily due to the large number of items and, more importantly, the level of care and careful wrapping required due to the fragility of the items.
- Our experienced and professional movers understand how to precisely pack your kitchen valuables as well as other breakables to keep them safe during the move.
- We have the right tools and equipment to pack your kitchen and breakables safely for your move, and we can do it for a fraction of the cost of a full pack!
- Allow us to make this difficult task as stress-free as possible for you.
Custom Packing and Crating
Crating may be ideal for fragile things such as fine art, granite or marble, or other rare and delicate items. For instance, if your pool table features fine stonework, you will need to crate particular components. If you require crate shipping for an item, don’t hesitate to contact us. A pleasant consultant will visit your home for a no-obligation quote to measure your crate and produce an inventory of the items to be transported.
Tips From Our Packers and Movers:
Hold a garage sale, donate unwanted items, and go to the dump to recycle and dispose of unwanted items.
- Keep valuables and personal information separate from the items being packed and on your person.
- Keep light, non-breakable items in the drawers of the dresser and cabinet. Clothing and towels that are soft and light are fine as is.
- You do not need to empty drawers or take items out of your home for our crews to pack — they will pack everything in your home exactly as it is.
- If you are moving appliances with water lines, disconnect them as soon as possible so that our packing crews can prepare them for transit.